Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodbye, iChromeX

Sadly, iChromeX has left WeAmDev.
Here is his resignation via twitter:
Hey all. I have some sad news: I'm leaving WeAmDev. It came to my attention that I've caused some corruption in the team; it's largely my fault that Maximus left, for one thing. It's NOT anything personal - Rob Ben and Adam are all great, and are some of the few people that I only know online that I consider my friends. I'm also disconnecting from the scene for a lil while, and giving Fully Featured to a friend for the time being. Thanks to all of you for the ride. It was great. Special HUGE thanks to , , and iMaximusX (if he's reading this). Don't worry, I have a plan. All will make sense soon. Thanks again, I'll miss you all.
~~iChromeX~~



We are very sorry to see you go. You were a great addition to the team, and (still are) a great friend. Thanks for everything, and good luck.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment