Monday, December 27, 2010

Icy 2.1 Update

Ok, so we said Christmas release, sorry. Ben had a few problems getting Icy to install packages(kinda a big bug). So I started at the point that Max left off, and I think I got a lot of work done! Now, I did post on my twitter this image. And yes, iPads do have a custom homepage :). But what I also want to show you is these:




















Yes, landscape is working again!























Indexing on the "Installed" tab(thanks to unfinished code done by iMaximusX that I completed)
















and again, landscape, but on the iPhone!

Hope these pictures bring hope to people, but until tomorrow I can't test on an actual device, so no release for a little while longer, sorry :(.

Anyway, enjoy these pics, when I get Icy 2.1 on my iPhone I will be sure to film it and post on our YouTube account. So, in the next few weeks, keep an eye on apt.robinofree.com. But if you don't want to, we understand, we will also post a twitter announcement when it is released!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I'm not a graphic designer, and I'm by no means a programmer. I'm not a programmer, and my web development skills are limited to basic HTML and CSS. But if there's one thing that I need to have, it's retina support. I can claw my way through a GIMP session and come out with something of some value. Do you want some retina versions of some of your icons? Here's a quick sample I whipped up:
    Retina version: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9796/retinacheck.png
    Non-retina version: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7095/nonretinacheck.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the image, but we are kinda working on other projects now, we are no longer going to edit Icy, sorry. New installer coming though! And great icon!

    ReplyDelete